Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August rush.

hello people. hahas. Well to begin with, i think for now my mood is a little stablised i guess. I guess i didn't much mention to you all how i was feeling right? lets.

a pack.
oh wells. i must learn how to walk on my own. perhaps its because i've been missing the classroom environment for so long, thats why i've lost my old self. i'm not as open as before and i've been trying to be independent ever since i made the decision to withdraw.

road.
Honestly its never been a smooth journey ever since. i have to admit that this had to be the period of my life which i had experienced the worst. Everything turned all so messy and loose, i'm changing for the worse.

prayer:
"Pray that one day may i learn to be strong, because i can't go weak in my knees anymore. No one ever comes by at my darkest moments. Perhaps i've never realised so, but i don't want to be so weak in faith anymore. Today, i will pick myself up and move on. This is my prayer and it shall stay, forever more."

Today.
rest at home through noon. Left the house by 4.30pm to go sunplaza mac to study. dunno about you, but i find it ok to just sit down and study. lol. i've never done so in my entire life till i made that decision. well, took me12 years to finally pick up a book to study, hahas. =P

sit there and studied for like an hour then yeenern joined me. then after some time joleen and nydia came over. run some errands then sat down again to study. they hanged arounf for awhile then after they left. not their fault, but i chose to stay and continue my studies.

Then from that moment then on i think i just sat there for 5 hours and study. lol. only managed to recap what i learned a couple of months back, the chapter about differentiation. Not facing any problems at the moment but i feel that i'm kinda not studying fast enough. =/

this coming thursday will be my last lesson in Private school already, and my teacher is going to cover 3 chapters at one shot. wow for her man. hahas. well it can't be helped, i'm lagging behind already. still got 2 more chapters to go and i only just done the first few pages only. time to mug. hahahas. i never thought i'll ever use that word. =x

Now, 2:18am.
hmmm. at the moment, i'm in need to sleep and its already 2 am. lol. oh gosh, forgot to check whether there's anyone in sembawang sec' to withdraw the key to BB room. sighs. its going to be a mystery if i ever realise i'd wasted my morning there. hahas. nvm i shall have faith! lol. hmm, time to sleep anyways, dunno when i'll wake up either. hope i can in the morning. =/ oh well.
Good night all. =)

i might weep.
But my fauth still rest in you.

No comments: