Thursday, September 11, 2008

exams.

are today!
6hours and 30min to go! and i only got to know this yesterday before going to cell group. sighs. just pray i'll do my best no matter what happens. Been 2 years since i last took O's.
.
This gotta bring back all those memories. =P

Time to sleep now!

Now, 1:33am.
Day of A-math paper 2, mock exams.
Ps: i forgot to post up the song, hahas.
Here it is. enjoy! chal.


All i have.
--
Lyrics:
What have I in this life.
But the love in Your eyes.
This empty world will one day fade.
Only Your truth will remain.
--
chorus:
Jesus, all I have is You
You're the hope I'm holding to.
I might weep but still my faith
Rests in You.
--
As the heavens hold the skies
It's Your hand that holds my life.
And Your love will lead me on
When all else is gone.

No comments: