Wednesday, February 11, 2009

current statues

hey! so sorry for being so away for very long!
hahas. Just to let you nosey people know(opps),
i'm schooling for a week now in Millenia Institute (MI), 3-year-jc school.

friends :)
Was quite a surprise that Yee Tien & his friends were schooling there too. i consider it quite a miracle, cause i thought i was going to have problems mixing in school due to i'm older.

Got to knew a girl in my orientation group who's also kinda in the same situation as me.. at least there's someone who can understand half the pain i'm going through. So it kinda lessens the discomfort.

Also got to know a great guy, literally. Man, though he some bad points yes, but he's really one trust-worthy fellow to me, a real kind-hearted guy in the inside. He has my total respect! hahaha.


educational_route: s101(science).
hmmms. in this expect i have already conquered my nocturnal-lifestyle! wahahaha. And yes i won't let my guard down, going to keep this good habit up!

Also i suddenly had an aspiration to reach for my Secondary school's hopes of becoming a Forensic Pathologist. Maybe because kena psyched by the School's orientation programme or something, hahas. But i remember my secretary shared to me her dreams, i was inspired by her. So i guess this is my chance to reach out for my goal in life!

I'm going to set the impossible: To Get
my Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery!
Ganbette!

"though it seemed miraculous,"
"but suddenly i've forgotten, and moved on.
"

No comments: