Tuesday, February 24, 2009

updates!

hey peeps! lol. So sorry for my constant 'mia's from Internet connection, i guess life in Mi really occupies my time more than anything else now. hahas. To be real honest, i got 2 news, one good, one bad. i guess i should start off with the bad one..

But before that, here's my combi' for my course:
..........................................
Stream: Science, class s101.
(3 H2 subjects, 1 H1)
.........................................................
Chemistry H2,
Physics H2,
Mathematics H2,
Arts H1
...........................................
*i'm aiming for Medicine degree in NUS! jyjy!


Bad news:
argh! i have no chemistry foundation! sighs, i'm totally going to die if i do not start revising O'level's syllabus! Plus what's even worse is that i must get an A Grade for this subject to get into Medicine degree in NUS. i am really in dire need for revision! My Physics too need just as much attention for revision for my chem. My dreams of becoming a Forensic is becoming darker and darker.. =/

But, i won't give up. The results from the coming exams in march will determine my fate in my education. I will take action into revision of my foundations in science for my road into Forensics, but surely this will be a lonely and tough avenue, i really pray i can walk through this bravely.
But at least i think i can cope my Math H2 and Arts H1. =P

Good news:
Okays, enough sweats, time for the better side of the coin. You know what's the best thing that happened in my life? A second chance into education! Though i believe many of you guys will not understand, because you guys never experienced what i've had been through. Just to be able to be going to school is a blessing to me everyday. Now i really appreciate school and can relate to people who really wish to get into a school for education. The sense of maturity is truly there along with my past, i believe i will be more encouraged than ever to take my mentality for learning into my priorities.

Giving thanks:
To be honest, i really want to be grateful that God has put me away from schooling background for 2 years. I was very naive when i was in poly, thus i never cherished education. Now, my perception has indeed changed and i wish to strive for my Forensic goals. I also want to thank God for preparing me in those 2 years in preparing me for the matured mindset to achieve my Goal in MI. Also not forgetting that God had provided me with such a school which is totally covering my needs, i'm very grateful for His wondrous plans. Nothing else can be more perfect than this, none that i've could ever imagine. =)

Ps: i'll leave edits for next time, so sorry for the short edits. =P
its already 10:20pm, i should be dead asleep. hahaha. good night people!
PM my chatbox if you have PURE Chem/Phy textbooks!!! I'm in desperation!

No comments: