Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Explaination for not inviting.

Okays, here comes the explaination. Look guys and ladies, please don't get offended if i didn't invite you guys over. to be honest it was indeed on purpose and i apologise about it.

First thing i have to make clear that this party is not for me.
It's not my party! please don't misunderstand!
and i told Dhineash specifically try not to invite people except for sec 2. So do not put any blame on him because i told him to do so.

Secondly, reason i didn't want to call you people is because i really, really wanted to make this BBQ like the sec 2 followship-time. If a lot of seniors of us went the BBQ i assure you the seniors will indeed takeover this BBQ and make it their time instead of the sec 2's time of fun.
I wanted those boys to have their very own BBQ for once, so i'm really sorry for making this BBQ a little selfish. =(


Thirdly, i don't want to make this BBQ like and BB event. I didn't want you guys to be there because i know surely you people would stay there till very late, because the bbq bookd time started from 6pm-11pm. I initially didn't want the boys to go home late because the next day we had parade.

Another reason i didn't invite you guys because it would be pointless, i will only stay for 90mins and i'm gone. Thats why i made this "party" a sec 2 party only. I know in the end some people came as unplanned(not that i blame you guys, don't misunderstand.), but its really hard for me to turn down people on purpose.

People who misunderstood that this party
which is actually not for me, i'm sorry.


People who i loved to invite
but i just had to say no, i'm sorry.


People who i did not tell you
about this party, i'm sorry.


People who i purposely rejected,
i'm sorry.


People who missed the fun,
I am so terribly sorry. =(


I promise if there's going to be another BBQ which
is coordinated by me, i'm sure i will promise to
remember you wonderful people and
invite you peeps over okay? xD

Please forgive this little
18 year-old boy. =X

No comments: