Wednesday, November 19, 2008

27 days.

ohhh...
this got to be my longest record for not blogging. =x
As the heading says: 27 days.

Well.
For starters, sorry for those people who kept visiting my dead blog for the last whole month and so. I just feel a little empty these days.

I know i've promised myself not to think about those stuff that makes me go hollow, but it just gets to me wherever i go: outside with friends alone at home. sighs, i can't imagine a life of a bacjelor. lols. oh wells. i shouldn't let it bother me so much. hahas.

News-flash.
Anyways, Exam's over! since 7th Nov.
A-math paper went well, just that i never took time as an factor. Missed out 11 points which i know i can do it.
Could have got a A2 grade if i've done that question. :/

oooh well. at least i know i'm not going below my current O's grades. lol.

Confession.
Literature. Ok, here's the truth.
I didn't went for the paper. I know alot of people will be deeply upset about this but the truth is the fact.
I don't want to lie to anyone.

But all i ask is that please keep this to yourselves, i don't wat to make a big fuss about it. Plus it won't deprove my O'cert so its going to be okay. The reason i didn't go? i think its pointless now to even reason myself out now. lol. a Big sorry if i've disappointed any of you, i too am disappointed in myself about it.
=(

Now: 4:04am, 21 nov.
Okays! enough of chunks of text, time to end post here.
you know, i've never thought of breaking up when it all began..
Ha! very random. lol.
Kay. Got to go. Chal people. =)

No comments: