Friday, November 21, 2008

Official M.I.A. (21st -23rd)

hahas, just kidding. i'm only going over to Malaysia with my Cell group members this Friday early morn' till Sunday evening, which is also 1 hour later i'm gonna leave the house. lol.

Details:
Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia.
21st - 23rd nov.
Coming back at Sunday evening,
Will be contactable by my HP.

Random post.
Hours ago was doing a little shopping for presents..
It was so awkward. lets just say i respect differences.
hahahas. Someone should know what i mean. lols.

To be honest its not cheap,
but its alright to me. :)
Giving does not weigh in the quality of the Gift,
but the Sincerity of the Heart. =))

Now: 5:03am, 21st Nov.
Hmmm. Now doing a little transferring to my cell group member's PSP memory card and off we're playing lan in the coach! lol. Bags still not packed yet. =x hahahas. Going to pack right after this post is done. haven't slept since 7pm yesterday..
oh well. i'll get my snooze in the coach. =)

Think this is enough posting for now. I'll try to kick in the habit of uploading photos here when i'm there.
For now, take care people, Byes. =)

No comments: