Monday, November 24, 2008

Back.

Hey people. Just got back from Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia.
hmmm. This trip really changed my perception of theme parks.
I used to be very arrogant about theme parks.

But now seriously i believe for anyone, the feeling of
falling out of your seat-belt from like 7 storeys off the Viking,

for like 10+ swing times and a super slow 360?

wow.

that's a experience you can only imagine when you are up there. haha.
you can really feel yourself falling off your seat everytime it gets closer to 360 for like 10+ times? it's really a WOW experience for 'freaks' who just have a death wish.
lols.


Shopping-Spree.
Lets see, i didn't expect i could be capable of
finishing all my RM there also anyways. lols.
And wow. the shopping mall there was like enormous.
Completely insane to even visit all the shops in that mall within 3 days.
Brought a Black button long sleeve, 3 nice slim ties,
1 random T-shirt(i was out of options).
Ah, and yes also brought gifts for my friends too. =)

issues.
Christopher actually asked me on the second day of the trip that set me thinking about them all the time. Till now i can't get it out of my mind. sighs. i always don't know where did it turn wrong in the past..
Guess i'm a real dummy about the thing he asked me. hahas.
But he has a point though.. Perhaps i'm really that boring to begin with. =/ lol. Nevermind. i'm so tired already. i'll have to keep the edits simplier for now, sorry.

Now: 8.06am, 24 Nov.
I so want to sleep! lol. Played War craft with my younger brother the whole night till now. Plus its somemore right after i reached home no long ago. LOL. i don't know how did i survived. =x Anyways, i'm dying for a good morning dooze already.
Good Nights people. =)
"where, will i go?"

No comments: