Sunday, July 13, 2008

Missed Church.

A post a week is getting serious.
Should really try to post more. lols.
Now, where should i begin...

what I'd missed?
Missed Church today. Didn't slept well yesterday and alarm clock didn't ring. Forgot to set it to "am". hahas. oh wells, now i owe joleen an apology for not coming to collect the cookies and ken another favor for asking him to help me pay for the Founders Dinner first. =/
Who knows you can miss so much by just missing one sabbath day? hahas.

What i did.
i totally laz'ed in the house for the whole day! lols. no la, cause i'm having such a packed program never really had a good rest at home for 6 days straight, hahas. missing out my quiet time too. Book of 'Daniel' & 'Job', where to begin? hahaha. must really read about them cause i'm picking a name, hehes. i'll bring my bible to work tml, lols.

Work schedule, mon-tue.
wah, lucky my captain called to check on me, told him i can't afford to work on wednesday because i have to get my ic done. And yes i lost my IC a month ago, hahaha. along with my wallet full of privilege cards and near $50 cash too. took me 3 years to lose a wallet though, hahas.
Anyways, Mon: 11am-9pm, Tue: 11am-11pm.
Fingers and apron are gonna get stained.
=((
they are nightmare to smell. lol.

Now, 2:06am. 9 more hours to get ready for work.
Need to report 10:50am, 10min earlier to do morning greeting. then after work going over to Joleen's house to collect the cookies.. hmmm. dunno if i can pass the cookies then..
oh wells, readers take cares! i'm going to bed.
Good nights people!

Now you want to be free. So i'm letting you fly.

No comments: