Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sobber.

ello! Finally i'm able to come here and post again. i guess blogging long post doesn;t really works for me. first off, because it makes me procrastinate to post some other time till i don't update till weeks later. so i decided to keep my post short but still organised so its not really another massive chunk of essay to read at. hahas.
i'll try update the important stuff first.
Work, PepperLunch: tml(08july) 9.30am-10pm,
1 hour break.

so yeah, like usual i won't be contactable until my break period. But still feel free to leave a sms if you people wanna contact me. hahas. i'll try to reply them if i can.

umm, as for ministry in Boy's Brigade 13th Company, trying to collaborate the last set of Form 32a once and for all, and up coming logistic plans and stuff are also trying to fit in my schedule.. i'm starting to have doubts that i'll be able to complete these task on hand. i must try to discipline myself now.

just had a random thought over the week, i was thinking of getting a rael christian name for myself. i know, i know. "kitty" sounds best to everyone right? Well at least spare a thought for poor me being called that way all the time.

=/
its really horrible. anyways, thought of Job, pronounced as "jo-ob", not "j-ob". Or Daniel, meaning judged-by-God, not the hello-kitty counter-part. =/


Now, 1:36am, 08july.
Still thinking and stuff, will post about it some other time. its really late now, gotta sleep.
Good nights people!
Things are coming back. But am i ready?

No comments: