Monday, March 31, 2008

reflection.

self.
i'm really thinking very low of myself.

Not really as in emo-emo kind la, but..
let me get straight to the point.

i've really been spending too much time away.
Been not schooling for half a year.
also not working either. =P

most of the time i usually do
BB 13th Company work to help in anyway i can.
This is a volunteering job people!
Do not misunderstand! =)

Other times i'm out with my primary school friends, those people who took n.a. classes in their secondary school. i'm the ge-kinag one who wan go express. hahas.

Now gonna go take privates with Winson Tan.
the private school which Jun Xian recommend him.
At least i won't be alone. xD
got neighbour so good until neighbour with me to private school lol!

money.
But....
Expenses for that period:
10 x 7 x 4 x 12 = $3360
plus school fees..
(another 4 digit.)
='(

i wanna work, part-time.
makes my life more meaningful. =P
at least i wanna cover my own expenses.
i don't want to use my parents
hard-earned-money.
lock it up in a safe or something,
i feel bad using them.

filial.
my mom and dad really loves me.
mom worries for me day and night,
i'm always not at home. =(
while my dad was able to
subdue his uncontrollable temper
and yet even gave me space.
i misused that space
and slack it away. x((

i'm such a bad son, "repaid evil for good." thats why i'm blogging it here to remind myself. i want to be a good son, to be always be reminded of their love to me and to love them back they way they need it. =)

bible studies.
think it'll be best to track my bible studies here.. Save time plus i'll be able to constantly remind myself. After all, blog is like a diary. xP

No comments: