Tuesday, March 11, 2008

slacks.

6:56am...
staring at the monitor blindly..
i'm so bored!..

Was going to go gym today but kept raining..
played-safe by shifting the week after this.

had a hack of a slip last sunday..
no cuts but a the most serious bruising i've seen my whole life.
i think i landed on my thigh..
got the imprints of the shape of pant's side pocket. hahas.
looks real nasty, but doesn't hurt. =P

mom just left for vacation with my grandmother yesterday..
now i become laundry-boy for 2 teens and 1 adult. hahas.
they'll be back this Wednesday.
Praying they'll have their fill of fun. :)

So lonely and bored nowadays.
kept thinking about stuff i set myself not to think..
argh. =/ only bad habit is that i just keep
playing games to null my brain from thoughts. lol.

i know i have to learn to see things in a different light.
but its just those moments of folly and you fall back to the ground again.
hais.. nevermind bahx. after sometime things will simmer de.
its not the first time i've been so down either. hahas.

there's only one thing that can get me depressed.
that's my retarded-heart. xP
its just hard to amend once it breaks.
But time heals.

hmm, think i'll stop here.
i hear 'Z' monster calling me ler.
have to clear laundry before 'Z' monster
beats me up left-right-center.
hahas. chal. =)



"just need some time,
some time to resolve my situation."

No comments: