Sunday, April 6, 2008

First dislocation.

Gosh!... i think this is first experience for this kind of thing.

Went out with my best buds and sis from primary school 3 days back. Usual thing we do is basketball and more basketball... then we would hang out somewhere for a bit longer before we all bala-kampong.


we played at madai tekong park, which is in wodlands around vista'point-causeway'point roadside. there's always a exercise/playground corner in a park, so we hanged around. i don't know why but i always see them so enthusiastic about playgrounds. there's this 6-seater-bike-like merry-go-round, and they would just hop on like kids. hahas. a little too small for them if you ask me. lol.

there were 8 of us, so left me and a friend. however she was taking picture, so i a bit left out. hahas. so i went to play out weird things in the park.

there's this "umbrella" thing that you grab and hang up in the air. the wheel is turnable but a bit tough to spin.

i jumped up and hanged there for a few good seconds. next thing i knewed, my pal joined in. at first was fun, i was already spinning and he ran and leap to grab onto the "umbrella" creating more momentum to the spin. but then he got off and started helping me spin the "umbrella". afterwards he gave enough force to make me fly. however i'm holding it with my hands, not buckle to it.

eventually i lose my grip and flew. by the time i was already going to fall on my back. i know that i'm suppose to land on my bum, however fear made me break half the fall with my left palm instead.

i roll up in pain holding up my left arm. my elbow dunno hurts like what. think i forgotten the level of the pain. hahas. but its was so much that my elbow contracted up like a machine and i didn't even dare to left go of my left fist. told my pal to help push my elbow down immediately. he was a bit in awe that i flew at first, but came over to help. soon after i got my elbow leaned onto my guts, i started to slowly recover from the excitement. Didn't payed any attention to the surroundings, i just kept finding positions for my elbow to ease the pain.

think i sat there for a long time trying to recover. as soon as i got to my feet i realised all my friends were around. was so surprised that they all came over. maybe its because the way i fought to ease the pain. hahas. a close friend of mine sat closes to me, she was the person i used to like in primary school. Was really glad she was still so open with me after 5 whole years.

afterwards i walked over to another side to lie on the see-saw and rest. as soon as i turned my head, i saw history repeating itself. this time my close friend was up there and my pal "playing support".

i shouted as soon as she started lifted off higher and higher. but then all sceams were in vain. she flew flat back on the ground. lucky she was braver than me to fall complete on the back with no hands. she might ended up worse than me if she did what i did. =(

she lay there over for some time. she's okay, just suffering in shock. hahas. its was really a blessing that she didn't hurt herself.
As a friend i will worry.

Just to make things clear-cut and un-gossip'able. i treat her as a close good friend. what was the past is already the past. no use bringing it up anymore. its no use putting me and her together because you and i know its not gonna happen. We're both from really different family background.
i'm saying so much because i really, really hate people gossiping about such things. i admit i'm really defensive but sorry i will always think about the other victims suffering under those gossips. Its really not nice to hear those things, what more from your own friend's mouth!
People its really something you really want to thing about when you talk about such things.
Especially you know yourself what's really going on. jokes are jokes but still
please do have limits. i can always forgive you guys but do you think others will? even if they don't voice out they'll still suffer under those embarrassments gossips create.

to me, gossip are no better than sin.
Please do ponder on this and stop ruining other people lives. =(
Sorry for my preachings. =P



Anyways now my arm not as burden as yesterday, can at least move my shoulder and fingers now. As for my elbow it still remains handicapped and cannot bend to the maximum. Just felt my arm and it awfully feels wrong. My elbow cap feels a bit off. =(

i fear of a dislocation.
i worry for a relocation. xP
hahas. lame me.

woah.. 4:04 am and i still got church later at 9.
really hope i can make it because i really want to pray in the church. i dunno why everything just quietens in the church,
your heart's storms just calms
and rest like a shore.


Perhaps its just me,

perhaps maybe
God wants me to
listen
more than i talk.

hahas. x) amen to that.
Good nights people. =)

No comments: