Friday, May 23, 2008

Failing.

i'm losing all my strength. =/
from a high record of 11 pull-ups to a shocking none. i'm so out of my league... i think readers will be shocked if i told you i managed to do 49 push-ups at one go last year December. But now i can even struggle over 3.

gosh. i think i let my left arm rest too much, until to the point where i lost the touch of strength in my left arm. almost every push-up i make i soley depend on my right arm instead, the left just keep disobeying whenever i want to rely on it. i'm so weak. the title "strong" indeed has been taken. super sad.

Back to basics.
never mind. i'm going to train up, build back my strength to my baby left arm. i want to exercise! at least i'm doing something useful. haha.

Today. 3.30pm-9pm
today accompanied 2 boys to BBHQ to buy some stuff. 2 other friends tagged along too. after purchasing stuff we went to kenny rogers! woot! i'm so high. hahaha. college even joked whether we'll became like leonard, keep bring people to nice places to makan. hahaha.

own a car?
but seriously la, hahas, i wanna go to crab shacks first once i get my driver's license and car. LOL! that'll be a very long long time... because i want to use my own money for the car. =x i will not use a single cent from my parents to buy my car. sorry mom & dad! xP

study! 9.30pm-11.00pm.
mac didn't open 24 hours today. it closed at 9pm because of 'repairs'. forgot how to spell the "m" word. lol. so went to mos burger to study. boys already went off earlier so left 3 of us. my buddy came along to join us later then we started to study. then the two friends left first. can see their really tired. hahas. they went off and i noticed soemthing weird but, yeah. hahaha. its never important to notice such things. haha.

Chapters. 11.00-11.05pm.
studied till my brain juice at 0.00%. LOL. but was surprised la, i managed to covered 2 chapters of a-math which that i do not have confidence in within a month. woot! big encouragement. onto triginomic measurement! xD

Groceries. 11.06-12pm.
went to the 883 to get something to recover my brain. nearly end up getting my head into the freezer instead. haha. ate a little supper and got back to do tedious workout and bathed and now posting ever so far. hahas.

Now, 3.11am.
gosh, work's a 9am tml. going client's house to do furnishing(finally!) and clean up of the 3 storey apartment. the one college so wanted to buy. hahas. leave some simple colour edits on, will make it more pleasant to the eyes tml. hahahas sorry people! gotta snooze! Chal!

i don't like getting right answers,
but it doesn't matter now.
because i've denied myself a long time ago.

No comments: