Friday, May 30, 2008

the peak of my teen life.

For this post, its been quite a long time ago so i might not blog in detail like i used to, but i'll write what i an remember. =)

Wednesday, 28 may.
The most stressful day of my life.

the case about the "Enlistment act" and fines were one thing. Then there came another uprising headache that i need to settle my Private school enrollment before my birthday which is only 2 days away. Really made me lost the mood to celebrate much. =/

Yeah, it was really a sad period for me, had money crisis of hunting 2k in a hour. only managed to accumulate up to 1.8k but i'm thankful my dear gan-mei Jie Ying came to the rescue.
hehes thanks so much! =))

After everything went to eat dinner with my 2 colleges. wah. Sakae Sushi supper buffet. =P a little ex but get an extra red plate from normal buffets.
i guess having dinner with them lifted my spirits a little.. =)

Now, 4th june 08.
u know, i actually wanted to make this the most bad, emo post i've ever posted because it just so unluckily fall upon my very day;
but i guess i can't do it.

tell you more on the "30may" post.
Chal!

Be faithful, because you need to.
Be strong, because you are loved.

No comments: