Wednesday, May 7, 2008

registration.

updates.
its been long since i last update. =P was having swollen eye-lid over the last 2 days. that's why although i online i'm most of the time away, resting my eye away from computer.

wakey.
this morning was terrible. woke up to find i couldn't open up my left eye-lid. hahas. literally it was glued together and i need my fingers to help peel it open. gosh. if one day i don't have hands i dunno what to do when both my eye-lids are swollen. hahas.

bored.
wah i tell you there is practically nothing to do at home. i'm banned from studying. =x cannot play too much computer games. i can't do things as efficient as both eyes can.
Guess i'm left-eye-dominant right-hander. hahas

register!
although with a arthritic left elbow and a swollen left eye-lid, i'm still able to send a email yesterday to Singapore Examinations Assessment Board(SEAM) for my applications to this year's o-levels(finally!).

Email:
Hi,
i just read the relevant information regrading where to submit late entries of application for this year's o-level examination. i am aware i have to pay a late entry fee of $50 exclusive from the paper's fees.

i would like to apply for two papers,
Additional Mathematics (code: 4018) and Literature in English (code: 2015).

However i do not know which information i need to supply in this email. Could you please notify me as soon as possible which information do i need to fill in this email?
thank you.

There is another question i would like to ask, which is regarding about the application for Joint Admission Exercise option provided for o-level private candidates. Since i'm only applying for 2 papers, will i be still eligible for this JAE option even if i fail any of my papers?

Sorry if i sounded impatient but the dates are closing in and i only found out this information not long ago. Please, forgive me of my intrusion but i plead you could reply my email as soon as possible.

Thanks.
With regards,
Liauw Kee Tee.
O-level certified Singaporean male.
Reapplying for o-level retake.

hahas. sounds so not like me. cannot blame, my first ever formal letter. hahas.

Now. 7.13pm
going to post another one later. gonna watch tv hahas. its been months since i last watch tv hahas.
Chal.

Praying.
for healing hands. ._.

No comments: