Monday, May 12, 2008

mother's day.

wow!
one week already now then i update. hahas. this post is seriously been left untouched for quite some time. hahas. i try to keep long stories short. =P

s.a.d.
went out with my family on that day to a Japanese restaurant, ichiban sushi(i think.) at Thomson plaza. book the seats and went off the explore on your own. my elder, younger bro and me went to visit this lego shop just downstairs. then end up i got too carried away with sms'ing that two of my brothers brought lego key-chains and i didn't. s.a.d. hahas.

Dinner.
soon we got into a restaurant. wow. i didn't know mom loved lobster that much. hahas. younger bro got a little unhappy about the fact that my parents ordered food with consideration of the amount. so we tried to gobbled down as much as we could. end up i was the last to finish. haha. i still dare to order ice-cream sherbets. xP ohhh its so oishi! fell in love with the ice-cream, hahas.
(Gosh, i can be so gay when i post sometimes. hahas.)

_:)
after dinner we went on our way to dad's car. mom slowed down had a little private talk with me and my dad behind my other two brothers back. as i looked at the backs of my brothers, my mom told dad that those two nearly quarreled in front of her when we were having dinner, then she put her hand on my shoulder. gave me a few rubs till i looked at her.

she told me i was always the calm and always there when the 2 quarreled. i told her,"i know. i've always been the link between them 2." she smiled and told me she was glad to have a son like me. i told her, "this fate was already entrusted to me from the day i was born. i devote my life to accepted it." then we smiled. =) and went home happily ever after. hahaha.

Now. 17th may. 5:47am.
gosh. though it may sound rude, but i guess thats my mother's day present for her. although it wasn't my choice to be born into this family, i'm happy i did. =) i know moms usually don't read blogs but, happy mother's day all. =)

gosh. having throat infection, ever since the day before yesterday. =/ gotta take care of myself.. still got 2 more hours to last till parade. oh why didn't i sleep? hahas, tell you peeps in the next post. hahas. chal!

The less i think, the more i smile. =)
gotta have faith! +U !!

No comments: